Director, Wilfrid Awuku Djan
(MSc Project Management, PG Dip Architecture, BSc (Hons)Architecture, MAPM)
Verifiable track record for the successful completion of large scale projects through coordinating trades / design disciplines, developing partnerships and stakeholders’ engagement. Well versed in contract negotiations, project costing / valuation, design problem resolution, documentation preparation and controls, building code and regulations, material purchasing and site management.
Previous roles involve advising funding institutions and project sponsors on the assessment and ultimately the control of risks on their projects including identification, analysis and advice on design and construction proposals, site / building condition investigations, construction programmes, construction delivery proceses, statutory approvals, construction costs and lifecycle provisions prior to financial close and during the construction / operational phases.
• Team Leadership
• Strategic Planning
• Vendor / Subcontractor / Client Relations Management
• Health and Safety / Quality Control Management
• Contract Administration
• Technical Risk / Compliance Management • Change Order Management
• Cost Control / Budget Negotiations
• Site Operations / Management
• Project Scope Definition / Forecasting
• Logistics / Material Management
• September 2015 – Present – Ecobuild Solutions Limited (Director, Ghana)
• March 2011 – August 2015 – Alliance Estates Limited (General Manager, Ghana)
• August 2009 – March 2011 – WSP (Management Solutions – Associate, United Kingdom).
• August 2007 – August 2009 – Cyril Sweett Ltd (Senior Consultant, United Kingdom.
• May 2006 – July 2007 – Currie & Brown (Consultant, United Kingdom)
• July 2004 – May 2006 – EC Harris (Consultant, United Kingdom)
• August 2003 – July 2004 – London Borough of Waltham Forest (Assistant Building Control Surveyor, United Kingdom)
• Value Engineering / Constructability Reviews
Director, Christopher Ikechukwu Onyemem
(MSc Architectural Engineering-Structures, BSc Architectural Engineering-Structures, O.N.D. Civil Engineering, Member, National Society of Black Engineers – USA, Member, National Society of Professional Engineers – USA)
Notable professional achievements include Turnkey Projects like Banks, Office Complex buildings, Commercial Buildings, residential buildings & bridges, Religious, buildings, multiple dwelling units, Hotels, Motels and Recreational facilities nation-wide.
A skilled Architectural Engineer with a bias for structures, he brings to the team acapability of total comprehension of the desires of the Client from the view of the architect without compromising the structural integrity of the project. He works meticulously and speedily to meet the pressure of deadlines and time constraints. He is a natural leader as reflected by his previous community services in Nigeria and abroad. He also brings to the company, administrative and managerial skills acquired over a twenty-year period of starting managing and growing various business concerns. His level of dedication to the service and satisfaction of our clients is immeasurable.
(BSc Construction Technology and Management, Student Member, Chartered Institute of Builders (CIOB)
Prior to joining Ecobuild, Kodwo worked as an assistant project manager on the construction of the Protea/Marriot Hotel Select in Takoradi. He also has worked as an intern for Feeder Roads and Development Office of the University of Cape Coast. He’s also offered consultancy services on the Korle Gonno School Project by FreelunchGH as well as Atlantic Tower by Meridian Group.
His experience cuts across all key areas of Architectural Designs, Construction Management, Contract Administration, Administration and Management with very strong emphasis on Consultancy Services.